Our Club was established by Herbert Lincoln Gilmour and his son Keith Lincoln Gilmour in 1952. There was no formal structure to the Club or elected officials at the very start. The Gilmours organised a few friendly games, in which 26 year old Keith played at Epping Oval in 1952. The team played as "Epping Eastwood". The Gilmours and particularly Keith established a number of other clubs and then GHFA.
Ian Smith - PH: 02 9876 5708 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
U6 to AA, O35, O45 & PL
2112, 2113,2114, 2117, 2118, 2119, 2121 and 2122
Ryde, North Ryde, Denistone, Dundas, Carlingford, Beecroft, Epping, Eastwood.
Boronia Park, Epping Oval
Yellow & Black