GHFA is pleased to welcome their new General Manager, Mark Lockie.
Mark comes to GHFA with many years experience in leading and managing membership based sporting associations including
- Project Manager of the Australian University Games
- General Manager, Sport and Recreation, University of NSW
- Director, Sport and Physical Recreation, University of Melbourne
- Manager, Games Services and Sports Programs, Australian Olympic Committee
- CEO, Australian Yachting Federation.
Mark commences his new role as the General Manager of GHFA and Spirit FC today, Monday 9 November 2015.
Mark Lockie (L) is welcomed to GHFA by Grahame Clinton, former Chairman GHFA, 9 Nov 2015